PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : X chi conosce virtual hattrick

R.Sedinho
23-09-2004, 09:28
ma non è più consentito partecipare-creare alle coppe? ho provato a crearne una ma compare un messaggio di HT-Trapper che nega l'autorizzazione all'utilizzo
del motore di gioco di vhattrick ...
siccome ho visto che qui ci sono post di qualche settimana fa in cui si era
organizzato un torneo, mi chiedevo com'è la vostra situzione in proposito e se
ne sapete qualcosa.... grazie

Ah, il messaggio in questione è il seguente:

This module is no longer available, because of the following reason:
Message #1.:
" Hi,
It has come to my attention that you have some sort of match engine that you provide your users with. A match engine that uses the managers players to play "fake" games with other manages. Is this correct?
best regards HT-Trapper "

Message #2.:
" Hi again,
Now I found the answer to my question. I'm not sure how that function slipped through our approval system, but obviously it did. And that's bad.
We can't allow that our product (player stats/information) is used in another game. Ok, I know that this a not exactly the case here, since you do it as a fun "extra" to your users, but still it's a match engine created outside hattrick.org.
As said, I'm very surprised that your function got approval. It must have been a weak moment or just a human error (not reading the application thoroughly). I know myself that I have disapproved quite a lot of similar requests, but then again... it might have been _I_ who approved this one by misstake. I'm very sorry if this causes you any problems among your users, but you will have to remove this asap.
For the time being I have disapproved the function "cup organizer". You may re-apply that one (without the virtual match-part), since tournaments based on hattrick games is ok.
Once again. Sorry for the troubles this might cause.
best regards HT-Trapper "

epifanio
23-09-2004, 09:37
ne avevamo parlato la settimana scorsa.

i Dev di HT hanno interrotto la "collaborazione" con VHattrick e quindi probabilmente lasciano terminare solo i tornei in corso.

HT-trapper nega l'utilizzo dei dati di HT e sostiene che il motore non è quello di HT, inoltre dice che probabilmente si stavano fumando qualcosa di strano quando hanno autorizzato Vhattrick ad accedere ai loro database...

papclems
23-09-2004, 10:00
ok..per cui ... speramo che vinco questo oppure nn avrò rivincite...:asd: