PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Traduzione

lello81
06-07-2007, 19:54
Chi puņ tradurre?

Grazie millein anticipo

FCC Logo Sign Up (Thread)
To all members please read the first page of this thread as it is for your benefit.
If you have lost your password mail one of the Logo Admins and they will help you.
Do not if you have lost it apply again, mail an admin our names are on the first page.
Today I went to set up 10 new accounts for people and found 6 of them already existed. Well I can't be bothered if you can't
If you can not do it right you will be ignored ! Accounts are time consuming to set up.

Nabarez
08-07-2007, 07:26
Chi puņ tradurre?

Grazie millein anticipo

To all members please read the first page of this thread as it is for your benefit.
If you have lost your password mail one of the Logo Admins and they will help you.
Do not if you have lost it apply again, mail an admin our names are on the first page.
Today I went to set up 10 new accounts for people and found 6 of them already existed. Well I can't be bothered if you can't
If you can not do it right you will be ignored ! Accounts are time consuming to set up.

A tutti i membri, prima leggere questo 3d per il vostro meglio.
Se avete perso la vostra password inviare un mail ad un amministratore "FCC Logo"(la fed suppongo) e vi aiuterį.
Non (ri)fate la richiesta di account se avete perso la password, scrivete un mail ad un admin, i nostri nomi sono nella prima pagina.
Oggi stavo per creare 10 nuovi account e ho trovato che 6 giį esistevano. Beh, non posso essere scocciato se non siete in grado di farlo.
Se non siete in grado di farlo bene sarete ignorati! Gli account portano via molto tempo per essere creati.